I’m Kayla, owner and photographer at KG Studio, a professional portrait photography business. I am blessed with wonderful family and friends and a career telling stories through photography. I get to be at home with my kids and work with my sister, Megan. I am truly blessed! I am so thankful for all of our family and the constant help and sacrifice to make this business possible.
Get to know your photographer:
- I was born and raised a farm girl…and wouldn’t you know it, I married a dairy farmer.
- I’m the oldest of seven children, which gives me some experience being bossy ☺
- I married my high school sweetheart and he happens to be my best friend.
- My Catholic faith is the foundation by which I try to build my life and my business.
- I am a mother and I love every crazy moment of it (but sometimes not until I’m looking back at it).
- Family is my treasure. I can’t imagine my life without any of them!
- I’ve played softball all of my life and it has allowed me to travel to places like Florida and Australia.
- I am a huge fan of Disney movies, my current favorite being Frozen, of course!
- I think every real life situation can be related to an episode of FRIENDS.
- I am the most imperfect perfectionist that ever walked the earth…and it drives me nuts!
- I love my homemade latte in the morning.
- Nothing melts my heart quite like a child’s giggle.
- I am one of those weird ambidextrous people.
- My favorite sport in the world is baseball.